Trusted Legal Advice on the North Shore
Ankeles, Vontzalides, Ambeliotis & Delaney, LLP, is a law firm known for the resourcefulness and skill of its attorneys. Because of their substantial experience in the law and their knowledge of the region, they are able to think several steps ahead, anticipating and addressing potential problems and responding to client needs and expectations.
To learn more about our practice, please visit the following pages:
- Estate planning: It is important that your assets be transferred to your beneficiaries in an efficient manner to avoid probate and its attendant expenses. A properly drafted estate plan will minimize or eliminate estate taxes and avoid the expenses of estate administration at probate court.
- Probate and probate administration: The new Massachusetts Uniform Probate Court has dramatically altered the way estates are administered in probate court. We have the knowledge and experience so that estates can be efficiently administered in a timely manner.
- Elder law: Our experienced elder law attorney is a member of the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He is sensitive to the legal and emotional issues that some elders face because of limitations of health and their concerns about their finances.
- Divorce and family law: We assist our clients who are dealing with divorce and other related issues impacting the family including, but not limited to, paternity, adoption and guardianship matters. Issues of usual concern to our divorce clientele include child custody and child support, spousal support/alimony and division of marital assets and debt.
- Real estate law and litigation: Our lawyers represent individuals, businesses, borrowers and lenders in a wide range of real estate issues, from transactions to development to commercial leasing. We regularly represent national retailers and developers in real estate issues throughout the region.
- Land use and zoning: From permits and variances to wetlands management issues, we can help you with any land use or zoning issue.
- Commercial lending: We represent individuals, commercial borrowers and numerous lenders in real estate and commercial financing arrangements.
- Business law and litigation: Our attorneys are skilled at handling business law and commercial litigation issues, including business formation, business dissolution, acquisitions, mergers, contracts, financing and resolution of disputes.
- Criminal defense: Our team of lawyers includes former prosecutors who now defend clients charged with crimes ranging from District Court misdemeanors ( DUI, drug possession, domestic assault and restraining order violations, ect.) to Superior Court felonies ( narcotic distribution/trafficking, sexual assault, gun related charges, large dollar amount larceny and embezzlement, ect.)
- General civil litigation: Our attorneys are skilled at resolving a wide range of disputes between and among individuals, commercial entities and governmental and nonprofit organizations.
- Plaintiff personal injury: We help people harmed in motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, by dangerous and defective products and in workplace accidents.
Whether you need an Essex County real estate attorney or a Peabody estate planning lawyer, you can trust your legal issue to Ankeles, Vontzalides, Ambeliotis & Delaney, LLP. Please contact our law firm by e-mail or call us at 978-531-7000.